Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

it's not my rezeki...

with the name of god ALLAH, i accept all the destiny that HE give to me...
because i believe everything that HE wrote in mahfuzah have hikmah on it's.
maybe even i tried had or even appeal, what HE give to us is the best for HIS hamba.
YA ALLAH, sin that a have done for u is like the sand at the ocean....only u know tha aib of HIS hamba...
in the end of the world,,,,i can't imagine where i want to put my face when u show all the aib thing that i've done in front of u......

ALLAH.....please help me to light up my path with your NUR....and i know with writtng bout thing is nothing to you...what should i done know is repented with NASUHA....and lot of SOLAT and DOA....so that you can see how struggle and seriuos in way to close to you............

1 comments:

t.hanizaki said...

dear spears=),
ALLAH ITU MAHA TAHU APA YANG TERBAIK UNTUK KAU MESKIPUN IA MENGHANCURKAN KAU.
i try soo hard to implement in my daily life.
love ya=)

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text